cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get in to other account

LaurenD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up accounts/phone plans for myself and my husband.  I needed to change the credit card on file before the card renews with its $120 annual fee.  I changed it in my account no problem but my husband and I cannot get into his account.  He has done the 'reset password' but every time it says , there has been an error, please try again later.  This has been going on for months but I need to get this rectified by the end of March.  He can't submit a ticket because he can't log in.  We have tried from his phone, my phone and the computer.  Can anyone help me at all??

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenD 

Clear cache and go incognito on your browser on a laptop or desktop computer. 

BTW, you don’t need to be in your account to contact a CS_Agent…you do it here in this Community forum.

LaurenD

Thank you, I will try that now!

LaurenD

i signed us up online, years ago now.  Was typing them in...yes, his services are all working... so weird

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenD 

Contact the customer support agents this way:

Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign up these yourselves online or did you do them in a store? Have you ever been able to log in to his account? Do you have saved credentials or are you typing them in? Are his services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.