cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t enter new SIM card number

chadsimms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to enter a new SIM card number in my existing account, but when I try to update it just clears the number. I am wondering if I need to suspend the service first and then reactivate, then will I be able to update it?

7 REPLIES 7

@chadsimms wrote:

I’ve been using my spouses phone web browser. So I need to try a laptop?

Absolutely! Use REAL computer to do important things, not 'smart' phone...

In Chrome Ctrl+Shift+N brings you to Incognito mode. Or click on 3 vertical dots top right. Other browsers are similar.somewhere around 'settings'.

@chadsimms   To get incognito mode, click on the three little dots in the upper right corner of your screen. Then choose incognito or private mode.

Trying to login to your account using a computer or laptop instead may make a difference, but not necessarily.

chadsimms

I’ve been using my spouses phone web browser. So I need to try a laptop?

chadsimms

How do I use incognito mode with google chrome?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chadsimms you don't need to suspend account to change sim card, maybe try to use Incognito mode to login to My Account  and try again

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@chadsimms  Try logging in to your account using a different browser in incognito mode and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.