cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect on my account web page on my cellphone but it works on my desktop

superseby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems I'm not alone having that issue?? How to resolve that??

9 REPLIES 9

superseby

I found the "issue". I have a Android Google Pixel 6 and using Google Chrome. I used auto-fill for my credentials. As soon as it autofilled I was pressing the open session button and then it failed to open. If I don't touch anything once auto-filled it loads the web page... This is my only website behaving that way.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@superseby 

Sorry no fun community here.....so all jokes aside....maybe the reason I have so few issues is I don't know how to remove cookies from my device(s). All that dull boring tech talk and all....be careful oracles are liable to pounce and wipe that smile right off your face!

superseby

I know my friend is having the exact same issue. Going all web for service with a web sites that is working super bad is weird lol I have a Pixel 6, my friend a Pixel 2 I think.

superseby

I'm using Chrome. Even in Private mode it doesn't works. It says Page Expired : The page you are tryiung to access is no longer available

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@superseby hi you can try and use a different browser in private or incognito mode then try to log in again 

superseby

It used to be working really well on my phone. Since the new web site it doesn't load anymore once entered my credential. I will not vote this as a solution 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@superseby install another browser on your phone and try

Also, use Incognito or Private Mode and it should wotk

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@superseby 

Lol...don't use your mobile device to log in if you don't have to?

Edit:

Seriously....pm apparently has major issues with its redesigned self serve accounts to make them more mobile friendly? But to tell you the truth with the exception of the first day or two after the reveal I have had zero issues logging in with any of my mobile devices. I've used both old and new Samsung tablets, a Samsung A11, A320, Moto g7+, a pixel 3 and 4 and an LG G3.

Need Help? Let's chat.