cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change plan, no options come up when I try

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not really sure what to do, trying to figure out if there’s a limit to how often you can change it. I changed it on the 30th of may bc I was too broke to afford my regular one and needed service. I can afford the 50 dollar one now so I want to try that and it’s not letting me. I’ve tried using safari and google but it’s the same on both.

8 REPLIES 8

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@emilygeorgia  normal, but if you didn't not remove credit card before you port, check next month make sure PM stops charging you

emilygeorgia

I just got home and was able to download Firefox and it worked 😄

HI @emilygeorgia   weird if you tried different browser and got the same.  And you tried on both phone and computer?

If nothing works, open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to manually process the change plan for you

open a ticket with PM CS Agent. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

emilygeorgia

I’ve tried with Google in incognito mode I’ve tried with Safari and I’m going to try with fire fox but when I go to change plan there are none of the little bullets with options to choose the plan

HI @emilygeorgia   You error you got? you don't see the plan displayed at all? or you clicked and gave you an error? or you clicked and nothing happened?

emilygeorgia

Definitely understand that I’d lose out on some money but right now I’m buying add ons so it’s legit bc I need more data to be able to do instacart bc not all the stores have wifi and then I need data at customers houses, so I’m wasting more on add ons bc I could use up one every few days. I don’t have a computer but I will try to download Firefox and try on there bc it’s been like this all day and last night.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing cache files...see if that helps.

I just attempted the plan change and works fine using Firefox.

@emilygeorgia wrote:

Not really sure what to do, trying to figure out if there’s a limit to how often you can change it. I changed it on the 30th of may bc I was too broke to afford my regular one and needed service. I can afford the 50 dollar one now so I want to try that and it’s not letting me. I’ve tried using safari and google but it’s the same on both.

Is the issue that the plan details aren't showing?  There's a long standing bug in the website that sometimes causes the Self Serve page to show that you no plan listed on your account. When the website does this, plan changes aren't available.  Usually, the fix is to try again at a later time.

You can change the plan as many times as you wish, but you can have only one pending secheduled change at a time, and if you're performing immediate plan changes, this would be more expensive as the fulll plan fee is always due immediately (and you lost the rest of the plan you've already paid for and didn't use).

Need Help? Let's chat.