cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t activate my sim at all

SilverWhiteStag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been unable to activate my $40 sim, or make an account. I bought my sim from amazon, a new one from CellularTech. I've been trying to activate it for a few days but it didn't process at all for almost 2 days.  Left it for a few days as I wasn't home and the website on my phone doesn't want to work, so I'm trying again and it's still not going through. Going to wait the 50 minute wait time to try again, I suppose. Please help, I'm just looking to leave my old account with Bell. Thank you so much for your time! 

4 REPLIES 4

@SilverWhiteStag  A little more info would be helpful. Make sure you clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best on public mobiles site.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@SilverWhiteStag wrote:

Been unable to activate my $40 sim, or make an account. I bought my sim from amazon, a new one from CellularTech. I've been trying to activate it for a few days but it didn't process at all for almost 2 days.  Left it for a few days as I wasn't home and the website on my phone doesn't want to work, so I'm trying again and it's still not going through. Going to wait the 50 minute wait time to try again, I suppose. Please help, I'm just looking to leave my old account with Bell. Thank you so much for your time! 

What error do you get? Give some more details. You also can contact Amazon seller for advise. If in the end nothing will help, you can ask for a refund of your order.

@SilverWhiteStag wrote:

If you used a credit card or Visa Debit, log into your online banking to ensure that you have not been charged for these activations. If you have been charged, try insterting the sim card into you phone to check for functioning service.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you try to activate from PC?

Where exactly the proccess was stopped?

Need Help? Let's chat.