cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate Public Mobile Holiday giveaway

Judy11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have answered 'Yes' to the text message sent to me and I have not received the free holiday offer of 2GB free Data and 500 International long distance minutes.  Please active this for me or advise how this can be completed before the December 31, 2021 offer runs out.  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Judy11 wrote:

I have answered 'Yes' to the text message sent to me and I have not received the free holiday offer of 2GB free Data and 500 International long distance minutes.  Please active this for me or advise how this can be completed before the December 31, 2021 offer runs out.  Thank you

@Judy11 

As per  Terms and Conditions:

One-time $0 2GB data add-on and one-time $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to be added by all new and existing Public Mobile customers during December 1st 2021 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET.

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation.

So you still have time for these free addons to be added into your account...if you recently activated.

Keep an eye out in your Self Serve, and if January 1st comes rolling around without these showing up, I am sure Customer Support will add these to your account without issue once you submit a ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Judy11 

My sister signed up in mid December and she just got her More is Merrier promo. It took 2 weeks for the promo bonus to be added to her account.

On the Announcement section, PM staff indicated that they are overwhelmed by the response and they are working on it as fast as they can to input the bonus to all accounts.

Announcement  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Judy11   No worry, everyone is eligible and it is not too late.  Open a ticket with PM Support, they will add it on your My Account for you:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.