cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access voicemail!

SAS7718
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched from android to iPhone, and now I cannot access my voicemail!

I tried clicking voicemail, holding/dialing 1, and calling my number and it just beeps and hangs up. 

I have also tried calling my number from another phone and then dialing * and or # at the voicemail greeting, but it just hangs up after ringing a few times without any greeting.

I had voicemail before switching and now nothing, this is my business number and I need my voicemail. Help!

7 REPLIES 7

Self solution  (and incorrect solution) removed

Good to hear. I'm confused how setting the basic APN would affect being able to use voicemail. APN is about data. ?? Oh well. You're on your way.

SAS7718

Updated my APN Settings and got my voicemail back.

SAS7718

Thank you for your reply to help. I was able to fix it by updating my APN settings and it started working 🙂 

SAS7718

Hi, not sure why you are even replying to my help request. So you don't have the problem I do, and do not have any solutions? I don't understand why you even commented.

Thanks for stopping by anyway 🙂 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@SAS7718 After you clicked the voicemail and listening the message you dial 1, then you can listen your voicemail and don't need calling your number. I don't understand why you need call your number for voicemail. I recently changed android phone to iPhone 8 Plus, I don't have the problem you have.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing this:

*5005*86*17785804001#

Need Help? Let's chat.