Anonymous
Not applicable

can you do try reseat the SIM card

1.power off your device

2.take out the SIM card,

3.wipe it clean SIM card,

4.put it back and power on,

5.toggling airplane mode off/on,  

it happened sometime you know, A normal reboot without reset, didn't work. At least try it,

only work after reseating the SIM card.

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit HERE 

or HERE 

for android visit HERE ,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on.

if you still not working you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@prembasak1  for porting , an important step is one that you receive a text from your old provider and you need to reply YES to allow the porting to happen.  Did you receive that text and did you reply YES? 

It sounds like you missed it and hence porting is not completed.  Since porting is not done, it's normal that you are not receiving incoming calls at the moment.

I will send you a phone number at your Community Inbox (envelope icon on top right) , that is for the porting team, they will confirm the porting status and advise.

(** unless you are porting from landline, which  you won't receive the SMS , but porting from landline take as many as 5 business days)

Need Help? Let's chat.