cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log In Online and Account is Temporarily Suspended

DianeVu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe I already paid, however, it says I still need to pay. And I'm trying to pay but I need to update my credit card information and I don't know how because I can't even log online. (System error. Please try again.)

I'm posting this on behalf of a member because they can't login. If you need their email or number, how can I give it privately instead on this pubic board?

@CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DianeVu 

Please read the detailed response provided by @darlicious , as it contains useful information that is pertinent to your situation. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DianeVu 

Your problem stems from a glitch that allowed you to activaye two Sim cards with the same email address. There is only one phone number and one Sim card allowed per account/email address. You will need to have one of the phone numbers moved to its own account with its own email. Please have a secondary email ready when you contact customer support. You can have them update your credit card details for both accounts at that time as well.

To send a private message more efficiently read the spoiler in the linked post and include the account details for both accounts under the same email.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

Patchio

@deedeeda 

The PM self-serve My Account website was down for most of Thursday due to a system outage.

Unfortunately, the My Account website appears to be undergoing more maintenance work at the moment, which is why you can’t sign in. 

Please try accessing the website later in the day when the maintenance work is hopefully completed. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nobody can log in to do any account maintenance.

Contact agent - they should be able to help you out if they have access internally to your account.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Patchio

@DianeVu 

The PM self-serve My Account website was down for most of Thursday due to a system outage.

Unfortunately, the website appears to be undergoing more maintenance work at the moment, which is why you can’t sign in. 

Please try accessing the website later in the day when the maintenance work is over.

Regarding your payment and account suspended issue, to update your credit card information without the My Account website please send a private message to the CSA's using the link below, and they should be able to assist you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

deedeeda

I;m having the same issue. Can't login

DianeVu

Note: There are two phones linked to the account. One has service and the other is suspended. (Does that mean there was a payment?) Been having issues with logging in since yesterday.

Need Help? Let's chat.