cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Option to Start a Support Ticket

FLAMINGOGUY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Two questions I have.

Surprised to be getting and an alert had already used 75% Of my data as I was pretty sure my $35 plan provided over 2gb.

I log into my account and see I have only 1.5 GB in my plan and have only used 750mb.

I also see on the Public Mobile site a $35 plan is now supposed to include 2.5 GB so my two questions are why am I getting a 75% alert when I'm only at 50% of my limit and also why is my limit 1gb below what it should be?

7 REPLIES 7

If you had chosen the change plan now option then you would need to add the money. As it is, there's a long-standing system bug where autopay would fail on a change plan. Then you would need to add the money. So in this case, add the money now and the change plan can happen seamlessly.

Or add the money and do an immediate plan change. Be aware that there's no pro-rating here. You start a new 30 day plan.

FLAMINGOGUY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much.

Just went and signed up for the $40 4.5gb  but it said it won't take effect till start of my next billing period which is not till June 11th. Was that because I didn't have money in my account as I'm on auto pay?

If I put money in my account could I put in a service request to have the change immediately?

Not 100% i figured if it was an old grandfathered plan it may like the 90 day plan I had 4 years ago

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@FLAMINGOGUY 

Do you have autopay? This plan is really old if it had only 1.5gb including autopay. If you don't have a card registered for autopay doing so should trigger the extra 500mb autopay data bonus to appear.

Then schedule a change plan in next renewal to the updated $35/3gb plan (w/autopay). 

@JL9 

Did this plan exist w/4G LTE full speed data? Maybe but I don't think so....🤔?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The new 35 plan sounds better besides maybe your data which is prob 4G.

You can ignore data, minutes and expiring cc messages for the most part unless your self serve meter says the same, that is the ultimate decider of all lol

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@FLAMINGOGUY wrote:

Two questions I have.

Surprised to be getting and an alert had already used 75% Of my data as I was pretty sure my $35 plan provided over 2gb.

I log into my account and see I have only 1.5 GB in my plan and have only used 750mb.

I also see on the Public Mobile site a $35 plan is now supposed to include 2.5 GB so my two questions are why am I getting a 75% alert when I'm only at 50% of my limit and also why is my limit 1gb below what it should be?

Hi @FLAMINGOGUY   the text are wrong sometimes, you can just ignore it.  What you see on My Account  is all matter.

For the current and old plan, are you on the old $35 plan?  If you go to the plan details page, does it say you are entitled to 1.5GB only?  If that is the case, make a plan change to the current one for more data.

and if you want to open ticket, you can do so here:  https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There seem to be a number of incorrect warning texts these days. If you see that you have more than the warning then just ignore the warning. The overview page will show amount used and then total original bucket.

As for the plan, you're enjoying the right way for them to do grandfathering. Your old plan no longer exists. They changed it. They didn't force it on you like they did with the old $10 plan recently. So if you wish to have the updated plan then you need to change to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.