cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Claim Holiday Offer

laneio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text saying I could receive 2GB of data + 500 free intl. minutes. When I tried to claim it, it said that my account wasn't active. I checked my account page online, and it said my account is active. I had no issues with claiming the first holiday bonus.

7 REPLIES 7

Avtargidda

I tried everything but no success 

@Avtargidda   you got a not eligible reply or you just don't see it on My Account?

Avtargidda

I am unable to claim too!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If YES2 is not accepted by whatever reason AND you are eligible for bonuses, contact agent to add them manually to your account.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@laneio 

If you got that message, then you probably tried to claim the gifts by replying YES2 ,  right when you're renewal process was happening.

Try replying YES2 to 4911 again and see what happens.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@laneio wrote:

I received a text saying I could receive 2GB of data + 500 free intl. minutes. When I tried to claim it, it said that my account wasn't active. I checked my account page online, and it said my account is active. I had no issues with claiming the first holiday bonus.

Try type "YES2" one more time?

If still doesn't work, contact PM customer service for help, click here : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send private message

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@laneio 

If you are an active Public Mobile customer, you are eligible for this holiday promotion.

In this case, contact customer support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.