cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain how Public Mobile's Mathematics Works

PM-GG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone correct an issue on total data or explain how I get these 2 different amounts

Have 1 gig / 1024mb plan

Shows I have used all data

Barely turn on data

Usage history shows less that 100mb

Images attachable? 

11 REPLIES 11

@dust2dust   maybe they fixed, it .. so, you can go all the way 90 days with a filter without going through ALL page after page first with ALL type?

For me when I tested, it was only showing 2 weeks or 3 with the filter (if I don't use all to go through all pages ahead).. .But if i use ALL to go through all pages to 90 days, then I can use filter with different call type for 90 days

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@softech- I just tried the filtering and it seemed to work fine. 30 days, Data Type. 2 pages of info. (low usage user)

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@PM-GG 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

to show them the issue.

PM-GG

This is exactly why i am posting - need data and its a security issue - don't feel i should have to pay for more data when there is a mathematics issue in PM's back end

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PM-GG   And if you are using Android, try to check your Mobile Data page on your device, but remember to change your cycle start date.  

Mobile data page will show you something similar to this:

E-MobileData.png

Nope. That looks all wrong. As though the data didn't reset on the 21st. But you're a couple days away now to your next renewal...see what happens in the morning of the 22nd. Look at this same screen then. Unless of course you need more than 10MB now.

@PM-GG   before you filter your data in Usage log, try to use the ALL type to go thought all pages till you see Jun 21. 

The Usage page does not work well at the moment (aka.  bugs  :))  You have to go till a particular day  with ALL type before the filter will work till that day

Therefore, if you need entries for all data from Jun 21, make sure you don't filter anything, use ALL to go until you see entries on Jun 21, then you can filter by Data

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@PM-GG 

go to your device apps turn off background.

PM-GG

Just posted images and hoping a Mathematics Genius is among people here 🙂

PM-GG

Figured out how to attach images of account info for anyone who is an expert in Mathematics!

viber_image_2022-07-19_11-15-30-538.jpgviber_image_2022-07-19_11-15-32-399.jpg

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PM-GG hi what you see on the main page of your self serve account is the most accurate go by what you see there 

Need Help? Let's chat.