cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can parent get a tariff for a child (less than 18)?

DanilFedorov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If yes, what document does he/she need?

14 REPLIES 14

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey!     How much less than $15 with bonus discount  benefits do you expect? 

was there any provider giving any discount to kids account?? never heard of it myself...

I knew OP meant ‘rate’.

Just guessed maybe they’re inquiring re a minor rate.  

It’s a great thought for minors and seniors … just hard to police around here.

@sheytoon   I hadn't heard of that before and thought maybe @HALIMACS was on the right track with his question to OP querying if he was asking about discounts for minor children.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DanilFedorov 

Do you mean a tax exemption for your kids?

Simple answer is no.

Also, no tax exemption for First Nations individuals.

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

@DanilFedorov no documentation needed. It's prepaid service. Anyone can sign up.

@everyone else, I think tariff is a term used in other countries that means cell plan?

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DanilFedorov No Age restricted. No ID check. As long as you pay for your service. it is good to go.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Anybody can open a PM account.

What you need is SIM card and valid Canadian/USA credit card to activate SIM.

Later, bill can be paid by credit card or voucher. There is no any kind of check before opening an accoount.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @DanilFedorov 

Just choose a plan, Activate the SIM card, put it in whatever device is being supplied to the child.

You'll need the SIM card, an email address, and a credit card or Visa/ MC debit. 

DONE 😊

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DanilFedorov  I’m not sure what  your asking for if you mean some kind or credit or discount for student or child , then no not that I’m aware of it’s prepaid service for all and no bartering for better plan deals . Just get to choose from what’s on website / self serve hope this helps 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DanilFedorov   Not really sure what you mean about the tariff, however, if you're asking can you open a line for your minor child, then yes you can but would need a new PM SIM plus a different email address for this account but can opt to use your CC to pay all accounts.  The second email address can be an alias to ensure that you receive all emails related to the child's account if you are going to manage their account.

edit:  There's no documents needed to open a new account for minors or adults.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no contract, no credit check, no id verification. Just sign up and hand the phone over.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Huh ?

Please rephrase your question.

Need Help? Let's chat.