cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see $10 referral bonus in my account

Vida1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I am a new customer and got my account activated just now. I had inserted a referral code but I do not see the $10 credit on my account. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this issue. Thank you so much.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vida1 

to you will receive a one-time credit $10..,,they will applied within 3 to 5 business days.

after 5 days if you not showing at your account then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Vida1 wrote:

I am not sure if I had inserted the right code. How can I ask the service support to add that to my account?

@Vida1  you will know if you used the right code, if you asked the friend whose referral code you used if they are showing the $1 from your using their code.

Your last four digits of your phone number should also be showing on their account. 

So check with them first. Or wait 72 hours, then if nothing contact CSA by link provider previously.

@Vida1 , yes you can still ask it now as long as it was an honest mistake.  Just enter a ticket with PM support now:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
    Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.
  2.  Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Vida1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not sure if I had inserted the right code. How can I ask the service support to add that to my account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vida1 wrote:

Hi. I am a new customer and got my account activated just now. I had inserted a referral code but I do not see the $10 credit on my account. I would appreciate it if you could help me with this issue. Thank you so much.

@Vida1  the $10 can take up to 72 hours to show up in your available funds area.

EDIT: 

If after 3 days, and it does not show up, you can always inquire about this with the Customer Support Team, methods to reach them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.