cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not reset the password

SzaboArpad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

My email address got deleted for my account login before i could change it , now i cant reset my login and update my payment . 

Please can you help me out

Much appreciated 

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SzaboArpad - good to hear. 👍

SzaboArpad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for help , all fixed , it took no time , I'm happy about my first request to community .

Much appreciated

Regards 

Arpad  

pepsi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should contact support also get hold of information such as your public mobile phone , etc for them to know you know the public mobile account!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SzaboArpad wrote:

Hello 

My email address got deleted for my account login before i could change it , now i cant reset my login and update my payment . 

Please can you help me out

Much appreciated 

@SzaboArpad  - how did your email address get deleted for your account log in? Were you already in process of changing it with a Customer Support Agent?

EDIT striked out above - oH okay, sorry, disregard my first statement. Below still applies though if you are wanting to upate your payment method, just log in with the old email (unless of course your forgot your password...hence your subject line).

You need an email linked to your account to access it. UNLESS, you were in nonpay/suspended status for more than 90 days. In this case, your account and phone number and access to Self Serve is gone and closed.

If you are still a current customer, try using the old or new email to log in.

Then when you get in, navigate to the PAYMENT tab and see the bottom, left corner to update your credit card information.

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SzaboArpad 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will change and reset password for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SzaboArpad   For quicker service, please use Chatbot to open ticket with PM. 

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Change username
  2. Click " Forgot Self-Serve Email"
  3. Click "Contact Us"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SzaboArpad 

No worries, just send a private message to CS Agent with your account information and your new email address. They will make the change for you 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.