cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not access my account after several successful password changes

rshenoud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is becoming super frustrating and annoying for over 1 week, and no one can fix this issue.

I have tried from different computers and different IP addresses to reset my password and log in to my account, and no luck, and t looks no one can fix this issue.

11 REPLIES 11

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @rshenoud

Welcome to Public Mobile chat! My name is Julian and I will assist you now.

From what I understand, you cannot access you online account? If this is the case, we need to secure your account first.

In order to do this, I'll kindly ask you to answer the following questions: 

- full name on the account
- phone number
- PIN
- email 
- last 4 digits of  the credit / debit card

I'll wait for your reply, 
Julian 
Public Mobile CS_Agent

@rshenoud   Please do not reply those questions here, message @CS_Agent  directly

@CS_Agent  (cc @J_PM )    please be careful when you offer your help on the Community post.  it is good you try to step in, but please reply carefully.  I did see another OP replied publicly all these coincidental infos 

@rshenoud 

be careful not post in here your info,

just send by private message CS_Agent  

those info @CS_Agent  ask you

- phone number
- PIN
- email 

sorry how is failed.. them will give you temporary password, and then you change to new one. 

@rshenoud wrote:

3rd time I do, they failed to fix the issue

@rshenoud   did you ever change username/email address since the new My Account introduced on July 13?  Another member had similar issue but because he changed username.  He has to change back to old one temporarily

On the other hand, if CS agents are looking into it, you really have to work with them as it is a more serious issue (that's why they cannot fix it yet).  Ask them to escalate to engineering team to look into it.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @rshenoud

Welcome to Public Mobile chat! My name is Julian and I will assist you now.

From what I understand, you cannot access you online account? If this is the case, we need to secure your account first.

In order to do this, I'll kindly ask you to answer the following questions: 

- phone number
- PIN
- email 

I'll wait for your reply, 
Julian 
Public Mobile CS_Agent

rshenoud

3rd time I do, they failed to fix the issue

@rshenoud 

contact support team by CS_Agent  to reset.

@rshenoud wrote:

tried this several times with no luck.

@rshenoud   I think this is time you need to get PM Support involved.

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

rshenoud

tried this several times with no luck.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It always puzzles me WHY people start changing passwords as soon as they cannot log in to their accounts????

Do you start changing lock on your door just because first attempt of unlocking it with the key you used for years and years did not work?

Using different browser, clearing cache, etc. contacting agent will eliminate a LOT of frustration regarding logins.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rshenoud hi if you been trying for that long contact a cs agent,you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@rshenoud 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Need Help? Let's chat.