cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer receive calls

alexandersun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Few days ago I transfered from Bell to Public Mobile. Now I can no longer receive any calls (I still receive messages and can still call others). Does anyone know what may be wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

@alexandersun did you reply YES within 90 minutes.?  I still wonder if porting was completed  There is actually a porting team number to contact and they can confirm the porting status.

I will private message you the number.  Check the community inbox (envelope icon on top right)

@alexandersun wrote:

Thank you for the help. I'll try using the bot again or calling support.

Has the incoming calls ever worked since you made the transfer request or was it working then stopped? 

alexandersun

Thank you for the help. I'll try using the bot again or calling support.

alexandersun

I'll try restarting now, D.N.D is disabled.

alexandersun

I did reply YES to the text

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alexandersun wrote:

Few days ago I transfered from Bell to Public Mobile. Now I can no longer receive any calls (I still receive messages and can still call others). Does anyone know what may be wrong?

Hello @alexandersun 

If your port is stuck contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

*I will also private message you the Telus Porting Phone Number.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@alexandersun 

Was your calling working after the porting from Bell?

Maybe power off the phone and wait a few minutes then power it back on. 
Also check if the Do Not Disturb setting is enabled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alexandersun   was the incoming calls ever work?  I am not sure if it is a stuck port. 

First did you got the text from Bell on your Bell phone for you to approve the number porting?  did you reply YES?

if you never receive the text from Bell or did not reply Yes, then it's a stuck port, let us know

if you have already replied the text and/or the incoming calls was working briefly, it could be some provisioning issue and you need to open ticket with PM.

Let us know if you replied the YES sms to Bell to approve the porting and will advise what to do after

Need Help? Let's chat.