Theo54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

C6CFA709-2D5B-4DAD-98E1-5E42E1CA0D18.jpeg

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi neighbor! Many Humans here. What's up?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Theo54 

Yes.  you looking for me?  I am Human 🤣

I guess you weren't looking for me, but mind to share your issue,?

or you can open ticket with PM CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Theo54 

There's no call center to call but you can get help about your account from a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

Or send a private message to CS_Agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Theo54 

I am a human.

The only way to deal with customer service around here is via a support ticket.  I'll show you how below, but in the interim if there's anything we might be able to help with, fire away!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Theo54 It is self-service provider.  U can submit the ticket CS_Agent or Private Massage 

Need Help? Let's chat.