cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I renew a plan with no data left with the same

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I renew a plan with no data left with the same plan and use change now? I did that it acted ok but it still has not renewed and I would like to avoid spending the whole $140 now sitting in my account?   Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@myhandyman wrote:

Did not ask about that just want some data.

Your original post said “Can I renew a plan with no data left with the same plan and use change now?”

If you are out of data and need some right now you have 2 options:

1. Buy a data add-on

2. Renew current plan or get a new plan.

You could buy the data add-ons. You could change to a different plan. You can ask the support people to do an early renew of your existing plan. The last 2 would require full plan payment up front.

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did not ask about that just want some data.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@myhandyman 

As a fyi, by changing the plan immediately you will not receive any credit (money) for the unused time of your current plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@myhandyman wrote:

Can I renew a plan with no data left with the same plan and use change now? I did that it acted ok but it still has not renewed and I would like to avoid spending the whole $140 now sitting in my account?   Thanks

@myhandyman   You cannot use Change Plan to change to the same plan you have now.  You must choose a different  plan if you want to Change Plan

If you want to renew early with the same plan, the only way to do is to open a ticket with PM Support and they will renew it for you:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.