cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay with cash offline?

RedR1ver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I only have one international visa card for payment, since its not going to be accepted the robot tells me to use a payment voucher. But I see that on the payment page it only accepts visa/mastercard/americian express...There is no way I can buy a new plan for my sim card and using other payment ways? I just spend 10 bucks for a sim card from the shop...

7 REPLIES 7

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

For first time payment you can buy, for a fee, a Vanilla (NOT My Vanilla) MasterCard and it will work for you too. Just a warning.....a $25 card costs $30 and they do expire. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RedR1ver  Cash. OFFLINE.. meet you in the alley behind the dry cleaners lol..

@Yummy wrote:

No. You cannot pay off line in any way.

This part isn't correct. There are some merchants who sell real-time vouchers. Retailers who have these types of types of real-time vouchers (not all of them are real-time) will add-on the funds to the the Public Mobile account for the customer.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Or get one of those visa gift cards and use that.

@RedR1ver wrote:

I only have one international visa card for payment, since its not going to be accepted the robot tells me to use a payment voucher. But I see that on the payment page it only accepts visa/mastercard/americian express...There is no way I can buy a new plan for my sim card and using other payment ways? I just spend 10 bucks for a sim card from the shop...

You'll need to send a private message to get a customer support agent to open the account.  Use this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After the customer support agent opens the account, you can use a Public Mobile voucher to pay for the plan.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No. You cannot pay off line in any way.

You can get voucher and log in to your account or calling 611 pay that way.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you have a payment voucher, dial 611 to add it to your account.

You can also buy payment vouchers on-line from recharge.com or ding.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.