cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls constantly failing.

Queenclb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent 

my phone calls keep getting cut off at 30 seconds. I refuse to continue paying for this crap. Fix it. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Queenclb 

try to opposite, turn off VoLTE 

A quick way is to temporary change the Preferred network or network mode to 3G. 

Test it for couple days and see if voice is working better

Queenclb

It says LTE 

no texts from pm

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Queenclb   check this.  when you are making calls, do you see the screen showing LTE or drops to 3G?
want to see if you are using VoLTE

and  PM sent you any text about you are VoLTE enabled?

Queenclb

Nope, it just seems to be me. 

@Queenclb   do you see other people on Telus or Koodo or Bell in your area experience the same voice issue? not sure if it is local network problem.

But, open a ticket with support and ask them to reprovision you account/sim on the backend and it could help

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Queenclb

I’ve done both

@Queenclb   update you iOS and Carrier profile

Also, test your PM sim card with another phone

Queenclb

LTE in enabled

Queenclb

iPhone 11. Canada 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Queenclb  Can you first  SIM card in another phone and see if services work properly ? .. and or reset net work settings and reboot the device .. see if any of that helps … if you need further help from support submit a ticket 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Queenclb

what brand and model is your phone? which province you are in ?)

Try to click Reset all networks and it could help (please notes it  will delete your saved Wifi connections as well, but you can easily add them back after)

And you can try to enable VoLTE and see if it helps

Check if your phone is compatible with PM's VoLTE (but please note some phones might not be on the compatible list but could still work on PM's VoLTE)

Then, make sure you enabled VoLTE on your device 

iPhone (depends on the OS, this settings might be hidden): Settings->Cellular->Cellular Data Options->Voice & Data, enable 4G or LTE there

Pixel Settings->Network and Internet->Internet, click on the settings icon besides SIM 1, turn on 4G calling there

Samsung/ Other Android: Settings->Connection->Mobile Data, enable VoLTE there

Queenclb

This has been happening for months.

Need Help? Let's chat.