cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call History -call history with detailed caller location

talal2n2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Folks, 

Does public mobile provide an exportable call history with detailed caller location indicating my name and current address for the past 12 months ?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kav2001c wrote:

@Manjuno carrier would keep records that long (I think 18 months is maximum by anyone in Canadian industry)

@kav2001c agreed.  I believe the moderators have mentioned that they only have access to the same period of history that we do in the self-serve site.

@Manju I'm afraid you are out of luck.  😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Manjuno carrier would keep records that long (I think 18 months is maximum by anyone in Canadian industry)

Manju
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was Public mobile client in 2014 and after its merger i shifted to other service provider.

Now I seriously wish to have historic details from my mobile to a particular no for the year 2014 but I am stuck.

Kindly advise me on priority as i have no any accessibility of Public moble historic data.

Would appreciate to get the prompt response.

Manju

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @talal2n2,

You can get all that on your self serve service, but you won't get the name of the callers. You'll get the numbers and location (ex: Ontario, Quebec, NB or BC). It's not going to name the exact location as everyone knows the code for each city. 

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @talal2n2;

Unfortunately no. PM does provide a per call history for up to 12 months but it is not exportable. This has been requested in Public Lab, so hopefully they will someday.

However, believe you can request itemized bills by writing to Accounts Payable.

sley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can view your usage but there's no "bill" so to speak showing your name and current address.

Need Help? Let's chat.