cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent - payment change not accepted, account on hold

Simonsw427
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've changed both my payment information and the subscription for my service but the account is still on hold.  

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Simonsw427 wrote:

Hi, I've changed both my payment information and the subscription for my service but the account is still on hold.  

Are your services working @Simonsw427 , if so, all should be okay. Log into your account through a tab in incognito mode and see if the account refreshes.

@Simonsw427 wrote:

Are pre-authorized payments enabled?  When making  a plan chnage, I would recommend always paying before the change is going to occur, but to pay for the more expensive of the old and and new plans.  Any extra balance will remain in your Pubolic Mobile account for future use.  The payment systeems have been know to look for the wrong payment amounts in the past.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Simonsw427  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .if you know 4 digit PIN number to account  *611 . Or with  a voucher and *611  no PIN is needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . To get services working and worry about log in afterwards and update credit card if necessary .

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended (on hold) notice

Need Help? Let's chat.