cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTC mandated package

Emmasmom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where can I find the crtc mandated $35 3 g unlimited talk and text package? The only one I see is $35 for 2.5g. This has been federally mandated since July 2022. 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Lol.....call it pm approved spam then!😃

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Right I forgot it's the no fun community! At least the recipient gets my sense of humour of course I know better than to try and tickle your funny bone. It's strictly green eggs and spam!

@darlicious are you sure they do?  The only spam lately is your "signature"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Right I forgot it's the no fun community! At least the recipient gets my sense of humour of course I know better than to try and tickle your funny bone. It's strictly green eggs and spam!

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

@darlicious wrote:

@Luddite 

Have you been smoking those funny cigarettes today?

@darlicious totally uncalled for comment

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

Have you bravoed a reported and now edited post before today? Lol....

@ShawnC13 

Thx! I was looking for this!

Edit:

@J_PM 

Done and done....a funny thing happened on the way to the forum.....?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Emmasmom wrote:

Where can I find the crtc mandated $35 3 g unlimited talk and text package? The only one I see is $35 for 2.5g. This has been federally mandated since July 2022. 

It is only April of 2022.  If this is a mandated item they still have a few moths to comply with this.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It does with the bonus 500MB

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Emmasmom 

The $35 plan has 2.5gb+500mb w/autopay which complies with the CRTC request. As does the $15 plan. Public mobile does not offer a 1 year prepaid plan model. Telus and koodo and public mobile between them offer all three plans that the CRTC requested be made available to Canadian consumers.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Emmasmom   You are talking about this?

https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/occa.htm

Please note this does not apply to PM because:

We are therefore expecting Bell, Rogers, Telus and SaskTel to offer and promote low-cost and occasional-use plans

Tier 2 and Tier 3 providers are not bounded by this

With PM , the cheapest plan you can get is the $15 plan:

100 minutes

250 MB data (with or without Autopay)

Unlimited incoming calls

Unlimited SMS and MMS

Need Help? Let's chat.