cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand Spanking New Client

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello all.

I just signed up right now to get the 6 month 10.00 off promo before it ends at midnight tonight.

I just wanted to Thank everyone who responded to my questions and concerns about switching and  coming aboard with Public Mobile it was appreciated.

Kind regards

Patrick

11 REPLIES 11

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's a little scary activating for the first time knowing that you can't call anyone, but that didn't last long because everything started working right away. 

Patrick_R

Thanks

wickedgx

Ayy, welcome to the PM club! I recently joined as well and the service/community is amazing.

Patrick_R

Thanks

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Patrick_R Welcome to PM grab yourself a beer and relax,we great people here to help you if you have any questions to ask ,enjoy your stay at PM 

@Patrick_R wrote:

I just wanted to Thank everyone who responded to my questions and concerns about switching and  coming aboard with Public Mobile it was appreciated.

Kind regards

Patrick

It sounds like you decide what to do after all.  Good to have you aboard

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad you got issues sorted through this excellent support forum! Enjoy the service/savings!

Welcome @Patrick_R and don't forget to surf on the site to learn more and more things about public mobile and phone stuffs!!Smiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Well enjoy now your savings @Patrick_R and don't forget to help the community here with their problems...if you want!Smiley Wink

@Patrick_R  Welcome to Public Mobile Smiley Very Happy

Patrick_R

Hello all.

I just signed up right now to get the 6 month 10.00 off promo before it ends at midnight tonight.

Kind regards

Patrick

Need Help? Let's chat.