cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 10day plan still saying account is suspended

Cuurtis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there. I purchased a ten days plan but it's still saying that my account is suspended even tho it says it's due on may 11th now. Can't make calls or text still.
8 REPLIES 8

Glad your issue been looked after
Whenever mod get involved issues do get resolved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad I could help! @Cuurtis

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Cuurtis
Thanks for the help.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Cuurtis,

The issue has been resolved, can you please view your private messages? 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I m tagging a mod for you @Shazia_K she will get back to u thanks

But what you can do click on shazia name new webpage will open scroll down all the way click on send private msg and u can provide your email and phone number along details explanation quickest way to connect with mod
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Cuurtis
Still haven't received a message back if a mod could private message me that would be great.

Wait few more minutes if still doesn't work then try try taking sim out turn off phone insert sim back restart also if that doesn't help try sim on different phone if still no lick then send a msg to mod dept
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Cuurtis
Nvm it's back up and running on my account online but still can't send or receive a call or text
Need Help? Let's chat.