cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data for setting up Auto Pay --- Is this no longer???

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I see it is missing on the plans pages as is unlimited inbound for the $15 plan. 

25 REPLIES 25

@LitlLdy wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

Creative marketing, @LitlLdy 

PM appears to be counting on many folks not paying attention to what they signed up for and causing them to believe something that's not accurate to coax them onward and upwards in the plan offerings.

@HALIMACS , those that are on a tight budget & shop around keep going else where though but yes your right unfortunately! I was instantly sent to look at Lucky Mobiles plans! 🤣

Before I came here I was on Telus prepaid and was $8.33 a month but essentially was an emergency phone only  and it was so useless  we told everyone  to not call us. 

I researched Lucky, Public Mobile, Petro Canada mobility, and SpeakOut. 

Even though over 3 years ago the same complaints remain but I thought if Telus owned it, it would improve. N O T !  Are the leaders of PM having their hands tied or are they not suitable for the job?   But here I am with 3 accounts....Canada Wide calling, a $15 plan that works for us, freebies, add ons that don’t expire, a great rewards program (that was so good it was diluted as most do) and has been reliable. The website is full of ambiguities, missing information, and unnecessary changes are down right embarrassing. And I always said any issues I have had have always been fixed to my satisfaction by a CSA. And I can’t say that any more when it comes to having to fight, two times, for my 5 x $5 RAF payments. One fight is still outstanding. Their web site says....”If you have an issue with your service, we’ll always strive to resolve it”......that needs to be grilled into the CSAs minds on a daily basis! There seems to be no talk about upgrading the 3G plans. PM, other than SIM sales, wants to be all digital online and PM appears to make website changes and upgrades without verification or good reason, that’s all well and good.....but the S L O P P Y work is seeing existing customers leave, preventing some new growth and most of all is pushing more work on CSAs that don’t provide a satisfactory and timely resolution. Put more simply SLOPPY work causes more work and expense for us customers and for PM. PM.....think it out, spend more to spend less! So now I say I’m on the fence. 

@gpixel 

2 areas I would be afraid to go near.....just I case I get trigger happy with the  enter key.  

😀 change plan

😀change rewards plan

🥴🥴

@CountyDownIeUk- That's the chat. Not the chatbot. I mean the chatbot. Or simon.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

it still shows it in the change plans section. it probably doesn't how because of the coding. I don't think PM has the authority to say when the website can get fixed. they probably have a block of time and If they can't fix by the deadline. SOL 🤷🤣

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The older version of your account...$15 plan.......that totally reflected your plan as it should...but no longer does. 

Account Showing Unlimited Inbound.jpg

@dust2dust 

Don't know what you are getting at. I did NOT use Simon. 

I used. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 6.58.45 PM.png

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy   haha that's why they have the Community here. We are here to help them, and they don't need to answer as many tickets.  🤣

Well, it’s greatly appreciated especially when I’m not the only one with the same questions 😀

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

all the Autopay bonus becomes regular features now. since new My Account came out

HI @LitlLdy   haha that's why they have the Community here. We are here to help them, and they don't need to answer as many tickets.  🤣

@CountyDownIeUk , thank you. I messaged them but they haven’t responded back yet so mine doesn’t need a response back now. 🤣

HI @CountyDownIeUk   thanks for confirming.  🙂

No...I did the chat and here is what they said. And......my name is NOT Elsie!!!

Some times it just boils down to plain ordinary botching it up!! And causing unnecessary, time consuming and costly inquiries. I just don't get it....sloppy work costs more for PM and the loss of current customers and loss of potential customers. 

IMG_6985.png

@HALIMACS wrote:

PM appears to be counting on many folks not paying attention to what they signed up for and causing them to believe something that's not accurate to coax them onward and upwards in the plan offerings.

@HALIMACS , those that are on a tight budget & shop around keep going else where though but yes your right unfortunately! I was instantly sent to look at Lucky Mobiles plans! 🤣

@HALIMACS wrote:

Indeed @CountyDownIeUk  & @dust2dust 

If I didn't know any better, it's almost as if PM is trying to make the $15 plan look less valuable than it really is to those of us who like it just fine.   A subtle wording omission to maybe get folks to choose a higher priced plan 🤔

Exactly a mellow and subliminal way of making it unattractive, allowing it to become extinct in the future. Winding down the 3G plans with out an upgrade to 4g or Volte. Would they??? But $15 is still good for many customers like, retirees, children, low income, low usage etc.  And who knows...once "in" they are a potential customer to move to a higher priced plan. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Yes I think it was true, if you signed up for auto pay that you “did” receive bonus data. 

And yes 500mb is what some may have read into it.....part of PMs policy of keeping the ambiguity of so many important plans, promos and policies in full force, now, the past and likely in the future.  🥴🥴

That’s when auto pay was truly optional....but I think as of January 2022 auto-pay is a no choice, forced set up. 

But in old speak the $15 plan did not really need auto pay for the 250mb as data was part of the CTRC mandate of a $15 plan. 

Still what baffles me on the $15 plan in regards to unlimited inbound calls. 

Used to show in your account. 

No longer shows in your My Account...but used to show in “plans”. 

Todays check......no longer shows in “plans”. 

It no longer shows any where!

And the Christmas competition is going strong.....long line ups for the Fido store at Coquitlam Centre....and the “PM all digital” has missing information. 😯😯

@CountyDownIeUk , that’s what made me panic when I saw how many minutes I had left & no where does it say unlimited incoming calls so that would mean I’m already almost out of minutes mostly from incoming calls & my plan just recently began! Normally I don’t use much until lately!
So, potential customers looking to sign up will see no unlimited incoming calls listed & move on if that’s what they’re looking for!

Indeed @CountyDownIeUk  & @dust2dust 

If I didn't know any better, it's almost as if PM is trying to make the $15 plan look less valuable than it really is to those of us who like it just fine.   A subtle wording omission to maybe get folks to choose a higher priced plan 🤔

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This has been asked on several occasions since the new system. Now, the only place to see that plan detail is logging in to the chatbot and getting the plan details.

@HALIMACS 

Yes I think it was true, if you signed up for auto pay that you “did” receive bonus data. 

And yes 500mb is what some may have read into it.....part of PMs policy of keeping the ambiguity of so many important plans, promos and policies in full force, now, the past and likely in the future.  🥴🥴

That’s when auto pay was truly optional....but I think as of January 2022 auto-pay is a no choice, forced set up. 

But in old speak the $15 plan did not really need auto pay for the 250mb as data was part of the CTRC mandate of a $15 plan. 

Still what baffles me on the $15 plan in regards to unlimited inbound calls. 

Used to show in your account. 

No longer shows in your My Account...but used to show in “plans”. 

Todays check......no longer shows in “plans”. 

It no longer shows any where!

And the Christmas competition is going strong.....long line ups for the Fido store at Coquitlam Centre....and the “PM all digital” has missing information. 😯😯

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Funnily enough, PM used to advertise the plan as 250mb with a bonus for auto-pay, leading some to believe they may get 500mb.

Of course, that was never the case.

Since then, it seems they just made the 250mb a default with no mention of any extra for being on auto-pay.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @CountyDownIeUk still 250Mb data a s before, but no need to setup Autopay

@hTideGnow , thank you. I didn’t realize that or some how I had forgotten! I’m glad that was asked.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I see it is missing on the plans pages as is unlimited inbound for the $15 plan. 

@CountyDownIeUk , You made me look! 🤣. Yes, it used to say that & yes, I don’t see unlimited income calls listed anymore either! I wonder if that changed or we are mind readers? 🤔

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CountyDownIeUk still 250Mb data a s before, but no need to setup Autopay

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk  

Actually, you still get that bit of data 250 mb, whether you have auto pay on or off.

Need Help? Let's chat.