cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blooper, the norm I don’t know, referral rewards imbalance.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

My rewards lists 3 numbers. 

But only $2. 

FF4011A8-A718-41E8-A5DF-3D7B9C26D639.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

the glitch in the new system problems.

and when your payment take it and you will see the right amount,

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have been $1 short for the past 2 months. I have no idea if someone has left or suspended or what. I was going to wait 90 days to see if one of the numbers drops off. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I had that same scenario a year or so ago. I checked with a Service rep out of curiosity and they verified someone had not renewed. So they hadn’t renewed but hadn’t ported out or passed 90 days so they were still on my list of referrals. My renewal was about 7-10 days later and it looked like I would be down $1 but the renewal must have triggered a recheck and I got the full referral amount. 

AE_Collector

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

This mess reminds me why, a long time ago, that a number of us asked why can’t they add the status to each referral number. I could have been done in the new version of My Rewards. Would save CSA requests, headaches and embarrassing Community posts.  

I am not sure the protocol, if someone leaves or is suspended do they drop off your list? I wish they had a more comprehensive way to keep track of this, the new rewards program is actually much worse and basically non transparent at all, you have no idea other then when you see the points hit your account, so if there is a discrepancy on what you expected, you have no idea where to even start.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps.....I won’t know. If I was texted of a loss, I won’t see it as my ZTE box does not receive. 

I also, in hind sight need to see if PM screwed up again and has listed every referral that I have ever had.  Will check later. Have to do cement work while still cooler. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It could be one of them did not pay the bill and got suspended.

Call each of them and ask for account status.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk this happen on mine before too

you know all 3 of them personally?  you sure none of them currently suspended?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CountyDownIeUk hi is it possible one left or is suspended?

Need Help? Let's chat.