cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday promotion of a plan 35/20GB (formerly $55/20GB) with credit for 16 months that

Geit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I discussed this with Katherine Lissette last evening on the online chat and wanted to sign up for the promo account. I did not have a simm card and the stores were closed by that time.  I did order one With Public mobile (order 311844) and it is on its way, however I purchased a simm card this morning so that I can sign up for the above plan.  I do hope you honour this advertised plan and tell me how I go about signing up for the plan.

16 REPLIES 16

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bharris Is it still working today? I had a @CS_Agent help me yesterday.

However I was unable to find the $55 for 20 GB plan in the selection yesterday.

Having contact with the an agent would probably be in your favour @Geit 

bharris

Not sure if you are a new customer. Existing just does it through "change plan" in your account. It instantly works

Geit

how do I get hold of them to switch and still retain my current mobile number which they said I can Port?

bharris

If you switch now you can get it (not for renewal)

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's unfortunate when the promotional plans are not available to both new and existing members. We're all in this together.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Geit  Close enough…😬

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20220915-224026.png

Geit

🤔can't find a nod emoji

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just nod if you can hear me.. is there anyone home?..😂

Geit

how to do you get back to the live chat.  I tried calling their telephone number but forget that, they cut you off.

@Geit   Yes I am here.  Where are you?

@Geit 

@Geit wrote:

are you there?

@Geit hi yea I'm here where are you lol

Geit

are you there?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Since you used live chat (which is only for pre-purchase activity) I would suggest to do it again and ask PM to honour what other agent has told you since now you have SIM in hand.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Geit   You should try to do your activation by using the live Chat, since you spoke to a rep about still getting that promotion.  Good luck.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Geit hi what did they say when you chatted with them?

@Geit wrote:

I discussed this with Katherine Lissette last evening on the online chat and wanted to sign up for the promo account. I did not have a simm card and the stores were closed by that time.  I did order one With Public mobile (order 311844) and it is on its way, however I purchased a simm card this morning so that I can sign up for the above plan.  I do hope you honour this advertised plan and tell me how I go about signing up for the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.