Did you mean: 

Black Friday promo

nariolawrence
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used the 20 gb for $35 promo but my payment says my next bill will be $55

5 REPLIES 5

gauravtuli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I raised a ticket for this as my bill also shows $55 to be debited and I was informed that this plan is for new customers only. Sad that public only cares about acquiring new customers and not existing ones. I am planning to be a new customer at another network provider to avail a better rate and data limit. Loyalty means nothing to Public so I am not going to show loyalty either. 

RAINBOWBRITE

I noticed this in the terms and conditions:

**Plan price includes $20 credit applied monthly for 15 months. Customers must select the 20 GB for $55/mo plan to receive this offer. Credit will drop off on month 16 or if customer initiates a rate plan change, whichever is earlier. Limited time offer. Available for new customers only. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers or other promo codes. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra.

@edk138 wrote:

so do we pay the 55 + taxes on 55 and then later receive a 20 credit? Is this available to existing customers to switch to?

@edk138   no  you don't

they will deposit $20 in your account as available Fund.  PM always deduct the money in available fund first and charge you tax on the lower amount

edk138

so do we pay the 55 + taxes on 55 and then later receive a 20 credit? Is this available to existing customers to switch to?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@nariolawrence hi you will receive a credit in your account that you can put towards the next payment that will make it 35 dollars 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.