cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Promotion - Changing Plans.

GarrettF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am an existing public mobile customer. I just edited my plan to take advantage of the "20OFFMONTHLY" black Friday sale. This is where I save 20 dollars off the 55 dollars for the 20GB plan. This plan is supposed to take effect at renewal. But my account dashboard says it will cost 55 dollars and I don't see the discount. I want to make sure that the promotion went through.

Even though I don't see the promotion is the promotion still activated?

5 REPLIES 5

littlerain2022

you have to change plan immediately not on renewal date, I just did, it works.

@GarrettF wrote:

Seems to be some confusion. So has it been confirmed that existing customers will be able to take advantage of this plan?

Yes, some confusion. You can always contact an agent to see what they have to say.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

3A48D98D-4C47-4E7C-9B29-897DB48640D1.png

F85112EC-086C-4D3F-8DB1-DEA9AB97A544.png

Only known, with change now.  Been customer of PM for 4 years 

GarrettF

Seems to be some confusion. So has it been confirmed that existing customers will be able to take advantage of this plan?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@GarrettF 

Look through the community and you will see many discussions about this plan at renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.