cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday CPO promo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got (Edit: an email) one. Use the email address to order a phone and a credit will appear well after.

Edit: Seems it's on the CPO page. I got an email. I guess I'm subscribed to promotional emails.

10 REPLIES 10

@Jb456 

I had to double check the thread date....I see you finally left the beach!😃 Just in time to congratulate the OP!😁🍾🎉

@will13am wrote:

I got these offers.  They are a bit weak though.  Move on, nothing to see here.

This isn't really $30 off as bill credits will have differrng amounts of value to each customer based on things such as plan price, amount of balance already in the account, and rewards.  More importantly, $30 means very little if the base prices aren't great to begin with.

Wait til Nov 26. 

Received on 3 of my accounts but did PM drop the ball yet again lol.

Terms at bottom of email say otherwise. LoL. Nov 16 to Dec 7 and for NON PM customers 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_20211116_230519.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I got these offers.  They are a bit weak though.  Move on, nothing to see here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

And we don't have Plan promotion for Black Friday this year?

I got a FREE SIM Card, too  !!!

and $30 credit 

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 : Yes. I'm assuming it's targeted though. But maybe everybody gets one. Dunno.

@Anonymous    The $30 credit is mentioned on the CPO page, but two lines also received this email offer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : Yes. I'm assuming it's targeted though. But maybe everybody gets one. Dunno.

Edit: seems it's on the CPO page.

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got one. Use the email address to order a phone and a credit will appear well after.

Was your offer for a $30 credit?

Need Help? Let's chat.