cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and status messed up

kkeanie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My billing date is the 21st of the month. My payments have gone through every month with no issue, including today’s payment. On July 15th however an extra payment of double my monthly amount was taken from my Visa. Also when i log in to the self serve site it says my account is suspended. Please help!!

4 REPLIES 4

@kkeanie wrote:

Just checked and my account is no longer showing suspended. Also the double payment was for my husband’s account, so no issue. 

False alarm?

It is Never a good idea to check your account on renewal date. All kind of confusing messages could appear on account and cause panicked posts here.

As long as you HAVE service, you are good. For all other checking - payments, data allowances, etc. I suggest to do 1-2 days after renewal date.

@kkeanie  Glad it is sorted out.

Yes, look like your account going through renewal this morning.  When it is renewing, the Account status in that morning  usually is a big confusing and misleading.  The Account status will show back Active again after 6 to 8am or sometimes as late as noon.  But as long as your service is still working, you can ignore it 

kkeanie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just checked and my account is no longer showing suspended. Also the double payment was for my husband’s account, so no issue. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kkeanie   You said billing day is 21st of the month, not sure if you meant just this month or every month

PM is running on 30 days cycle and the billing date will shift, not the same day each month

So, you said "have gone through every month with no issue, including today’s payment", so you checked the credit card and it was today?

Please login to My Account, click on the view Payment History link and please check the payment history.  check if it shows PM took money twice on July 15th.  Kindly post a screenshot and we can advise further

Need Help? Let's chat.