cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed me several times, don't send me the thing I pay and impossible to contact them

vdesca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I try to get in touch with anybody in public mobile, but they do not answer on the chat. I have no possibility to create a ticket, and furthermore they billed 3 times for one thing that they do not send me. 

I really need to get in touch with someone, please help me. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vdesca 

Check your private message box in the morning you should have a reply waiting for you. I private messaged customer support this afternoon with a detailed message and I pre-verified my account. Since I was asking to change the email on an account I also asked them to send me the extra verification questions required to do an email change. The CSA replied 46 minutes later the with the extra verification questions which I answered. The CSA replied 10 minutes later telling me the email had been updated. All said and done within 1 hour and 15 minutes.

You may want to heed my advice contained in the spoiler of the linked post. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@vdesca 

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

vdesca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know how many times they get in touch ? 
Thank you for your help. That's an annoying situation. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@vdesca 

You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here

Need Help? Let's chat.