cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill increase?

splichiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill has always been $10 a month, logged on today and now it $13. Did prices just change without any warning?

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

What can you do? A lot unless you are an armchair quarterback. The next steps are on the blog. The more complaints that are submitted the more likely a revocation will occur.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

wetcoaster: I got an email from publicmobileservice @ info .publicmobile .ca for one account and a text from 5129 (that CCTS number) on others.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

Price today in Vancouver : $2.05.9/l.

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster 

Visit the blog for steps to file a complaint with pm.

@Community_QA wrote:

I don't like it, too.  But what can you do.  Look at gas price today

HA! Look at gas price tomorrow: 195.9 GTA

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes  it is.  $13 now   

I don't like it, too.  But what can you do.  Look at gas price today

@dust2dust wrote:

Yup. Some people got an email. Some got a text. Some got nothing. And no announcement. Maybe some of those have blocked emails and texts from here. Regardless. It's a terrible greedy no good for nothing 30% increase and nothing in it for the customer with the additional loss of effectively resetting and restarting the loyalty reward to zero and only going for 2 years because they stole the 3 years with the price increase. So much for loyalty.

Complain to the CCTS if you think it's all wrong.

FWIW I can vouch for the "got nothing" part. Still having one line on one of those "$10" plans, I have received promotional / informational e-mails and texts for that number in the past and have definitely not black listed PM contact info. Just in case, I triple checked any possible spam folder etc that this rate increase note could have landed in. Absolutely nothing.

Soo, since I didn't get a personal notification from PM and there wasn't an official announcement here... 🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@splichiz 

I will private message you some info on your options on how to make a complaint. There is active censorship in the community over this rate hike.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM informed customers of $10 plan increase by 30%. Maybe you missed SMS or email or did not receive any notification due to pm's 'glitch'.

It was quite a discussion regarding this increase in Community. Shame you missed it; you could add your 2 cents....

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, it may be better to go with the 15 plan but yeah I empathize with your frustration 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yup. Some people got an email. Some got a text. Some got nothing. And no announcement. Maybe some of those have blocked emails and texts from here. Regardless. It's a terrible greedy no good for nothing 30% increase and nothing in it for the customer with the additional loss of effectively resetting and restarting the loyalty reward to zero and only going for 2 years because they stole the 3 years with the price increase. So much for loyalty.

Complain to the CCTS if you think it's all wrong.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@splichiz  Yes, as of April 28, the $10 increased to $13.  You should have received a text and/or email for change in price

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/The-Grandfathered-10-Plan-is-No-More/m-p/...

Message @darlicious  as she might have some tips to combat the price hike

Need Help? Let's chat.