cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Plan

Fitz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is an offer for 15 gig of data for $40 instead of only the 7 I presently get. How do I get this better plan?

8 REPLIES 8

Chriswilliston0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Fitz 

planupgrade.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fitz   login to My Account, go to Plan & addon page, click Change my plan.

The $40 - 15 GB is there, just use the yellow arrows on the far right (or at the bottom if you are accessing from a phone) to scroll the plan list to find it.

softech_0-1675358309906.png

Make sure you use Change plan on renewal date to avoid losing money

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Fitz 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login to your account and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Fitz 

This plan is available for existing customers.  Just change plans via your self service account.  You can either change plans immediately or at next payment date.  It is recommended to change at next renewal since Public mobile does not pro-rate plans.  

Here is a knowledge article on changing plans:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fitz  If you signed up in store and never created a PM account  get support help and creat one and make the change 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fitz - go into your My Account and schedule a plan change on "next renewal".

If you choose 'change now' you will not get prorated for the amount you already paid in your current cycle, plus rewards don't get applied on an early renewal.

Have you ever created a My Account before? If not, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fitz  Sign into self serve go to plan add on and change plan 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675643417737.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

just be sure to make plan change in next renewal not immediately or you lose out on current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.