cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Funds, Can't Make Calls

mtop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have a $15 per 30 days plan. I have just added over $30 to my public mobile account using payment vouchers. I have now $46 in available funds, but I can't make outgoing calls. Why is that and how do I fix it?     

6 REPLIES 6

The 500 minute $5 add-on is an Excellent insurance policy for anyone on the $15 plan. Even if you “never” run out of outgoing minutes, no doubt when you need your phone working the most will be the time that you DO run out of minutes. 

AE_Collector

mtop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your help. The 500 min add on solved the problem.  

@mtop 

Buy the $5/500 min add on. This is a one time purchase that will stay on your account rolling over each month until fully consumed when it will just disappear.

Tick the box of the add on you wish to purchase and scroll down to confirm and submit the payment. The add on will then appear at the bottom of your overview page. Log out and reboot your device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mtop wrote:

Hi, I have a $15 per 30 days plan. I have just added over $30 to my public mobile account using payment vouchers. I have now $46 in available funds, but I can't make outgoing calls. Why is that and how do I fix it?     

Hello @mtop ,

You need to purchase the Addon for Minutes.

Purchasing an Add-On - it is a two step process?

Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mtop : This is not a pay as you go service. It's a 30 day term of services. Adding money won't do anything until you do something with it. You can buy that excellent value add-on already mentioned. You could change plans. You could ask the CSA's to renew your current plan early. Or the money can stay there until your next renewal.

If you don't see the minutes counter on your overview page under My Data & Add-ons then you've used the 100 minutes of the plan.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mtop 

If you are out of minutes for this cycle buy the 500 minute Canada Wide add on for $5 in self service. Unused minutes will carry over to each cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.