cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay issue

Justin_M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I recently received an email stating that something was wrong with my Autopay renewal, and therefore, my account was deemed to be suspended, However, with Autopay, I received a notification informing me that I paid for the monthly plan yesterday. Is it possible to address this situation because it was alarming in my email feed.

202 REPLIES 202

Anonymous
Not applicable

@philkelly 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working,

just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

right now something in the system email is being sent to all clients ... just ignore ,,

and enjoy your service..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AngelaPeh 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working,

just ignore,,

right now something in the system email is being sent to all clients ... just ignore ,,

and enjoy your service....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JenniferPaul : Assuming nothing else changes...yes.

JenniferPaul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes - I see the amount in my available funds. So this means my February payment will not charge my credit card?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JenniferPaul : Do you see at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds? If so, just leave it there for your next renewal (if 30 days).

JenniferPaul

I am facing the same issue. Yesterday Jan 10th received SMS saying thank your for your payment, today Jan 11th got a email saying account suspended ''click to renew" then I was charged a second time on my creditcard. Did PM swindle me?

@Anonymous wrote:

And as has been reported in those other reports...just ignore it. As long as your services are working.

Yes, ideally if customers have read any of the other posts, but it really should be PM's responsibility to, at the very least, put out an "official announcement" and explaining that they're aware of this glitch and have their tech team trying to resolve it.

Yes I also received this for one of my accounts.  It is working so I am not worried about this message

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@7611 

just ignore,,

and enjoy your service....

Anonymous
Not applicable

And as has been reported in those other reports...just ignore it. As long as your services are working.

As many others have reported, I too received an email saying something went wrong with my autopay renewal and that my account had been suspended.  When I logged into my account everything looks okay.  No amount is shown owing.  When I checked my credit card payments it showed there was a payment for one account while the payment for the other account had been removed.  I haven't changed my credit card recently so I'm not sure what, if anything, I should do. The phones are still working but I don't want to be cut off.

Dianne

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fran33 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working, just ignore,,

if your services not working,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy    Someone has posted in another thread that they've received a response from CSA's about this glitch and it's being looked into.  Here's their post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Account-is-under-suspension-due-to-missed...

@Fran33 

If you're services still work OK, then just ignore that message. It was probably sent out by mistake today.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To add to this, if you wish to voice your frustration about this erroneous email directly at PM, you can always send a private message to @CS_Agent 

0PX9O4

@Fran33 

If you've been looking at the other threads, you already know the answer. This forum is composed only of other PM users just like you. "Your end" would refer to other customers, just like you.

Fran33

As many have previously stated, I also have received notice of account in suspend. Is there an issue at your end?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@Stefanie1   Many customers are reporting similar to you.  You can ignore the message if your phone services are working.  Some sort of messaging glitch today.

Eh... If customers could get into habit of searching for a problem first before posting, we would have much less traffic and posts today.

It will be nice to hear from officials why people are getting these notes today and where from they are coming.

Darcy2

That's interesting.  The other thing that I find suspicious is that this "Failed Payment" email seems to be going out to a lot of people who just had their payment confirmed recently.  So either there's a glitch in the system, or a third party is accessing those payment confirmation messages.

akmoore

I got the same email today, but my mobile data still works just the same, so thinking it was just an error. I got the text messages the day before saying the payment was successful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darcy2 : It would seem it's legitimately erroneous. Someone posted proof of knowledge of the mistake.

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

here are your headers  I removed anything to do with my email and replaced it with xxxxxxxxxx

Return-Path: <bounce@email.telus.com>
Authentication-Results: mqgmx130.server.lan; dkim=pass header.i=@info.publicmobile.ca
Received: from r241.info.telus.com ([192.243.230.241]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx114 [212.227.17.4]) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MBlDw-1nCtkI07Ce-00C7fM
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:33:34 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
s=telus;
d=info.publicmobile.ca;
h=domainkey-signature:from:subject:date:to:reply-to:mime-version:x-mailer:message-id:content-type;
bh=+YV20c48ouvlk4It3AQKuKTrbI5mXceSdfg1dtQ56qM=;
b=O655aBLaEi94icyWrhGSJlyYogd1L+tD5aCMEW6GHml7TJirlTQeLYxGiDG0y9tCdPKZR3+9FoSqL1ERkl0lYK4yD+5lGpdO+KYZYBAbgk53AOPPWtTmWH4IAOA1MluxgTOIoV4/psJ19ncNPLF+4T64X8apXCdzle3m40g/h8Y3TN1tCLeRaLVYkyogiGSDcVmqq4EcMj8sF81a7If+rL3tm1p/5ksJ8CS+FGoVARB7dIMlqapb09u/dnZ2We2B3pX7OXfHzbgwTu+k+goMrl5LLd+8MixJgzPeGo3tFbf7ZAVHdwnljtbWokvbr1x/FV1jDT5Qw05LTbJPDVQhbQ==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; q=dns;
s=telus;
d=info.publicmobile.ca;
h=From:Subject:Date:To:Reply-To:MIME-Version:X-mailer:Message-ID:Content-Type;
b=C8iEpJuG6mx8qWYG60zo1mLCSf8uodKDo9uWAPWo9iZ3KwELkMKOzvlR6qbL3dgIfUhf7qzVywWIu7/+8aEowJWDMxe5Q8vbWqWJvVydjbpC/EUBDjOIv5bmCcjZ9+acyba4jbOUMmoaXcR650qAcXFvq+2gtOjxl9pUKUe/nDdfJmdTw+tbsYqCWBJdccTYLLl+70REJDhHsGulUyDFcteCQ8xs9EuggomKDbiV0xumElxw0F7OLcudHtFRFQDT8aSGVgeeRHFK7Yp1E4XkX0cl7mHJWHfie6fOk9aT2Ar4WDJUTu2IoyFaVeHgu2wEsoS6hLfLJSW9FM37zmq2KQ==
From: "Public Mobile" <publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?TWlzc2VkIGEgcGF5bWVudD8gWW91ciBQdWJsaWMgTW9iaWxlIA==?=
=?utf-8?B?YWNjb3VudCBpcyBpbiBzdXNwZW5kLg==?=
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:33:30 -0800
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: "Public Mobile" <publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-mailer: nlserver, Build 6.7.0
Message-ID: <NM64B79CD5103838572telus_mid_prod2-Ym91bmNlQGVtYWlsLnRlbHVzLmNvbQ==@email.telus.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
charset="windows-1252";
boundary="----=_NextPart_056_21E31406.21E31406"
Envelope-To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Darcy2

I think this is a phishing scam.  This was the subject of the email I received today:

Missed a payment? Your Public Mobile account is in suspend. 

Unlike some phishing emails, this one looks pretty legit.  Except for the grammar above "account is in suspend".

Anyhow, like others said, don't click any links.

Inbox

Public Mobile <publicmobileservice@info.publicmobile.ca>

benfatto

@irenelui0522  "Would you please check and reply what has happened?"

We are just customers trying to help out. PM does not usually monitor individual threads. If you ever need support and the Community here is unable to assist you, you must open a trouble ticket online; PM has no phone support. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KC11 : Well there's proof that it was legitimately erroneous. Thanks for the update.

KC11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly!

I got this reply from @CS_Agent ... 

KC11_0-1641935883630.png

@samtaitai84    Yes, please ignore it if all is well with your service.

samtaitai84

I've got the exact same email, even though I paid successfully by auto-pay just one day ago. I checked my account on the website and everything looks normal. I guess it can be ignored? 

yyc

If this is a mistake, then a follow up email by PM should be sent telling customers to ignore that email.

More importantly, did PM get hacked recently got a customers' information and now sending spam emails to phish customers? If so, this is a much bigger problem and PM is not willing to tell us.

What's more ridiculous is that we have to come to this chat site to find out the problem and possible solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KC11 : Check out the way they used the word suspend. Not really correct. The word is spelled correctly. But the correct usage would be suspension.

I tend to think that this place is kind of a training ground for new hires. And if they do alright then they get promoted up to the big leagues. But I really have no clue.

Need Help? Let's chat.