cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay issue

Justin_M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I recently received an email stating that something was wrong with my Autopay renewal, and therefore, my account was deemed to be suspended, However, with Autopay, I received a notification informing me that I paid for the monthly plan yesterday. Is it possible to address this situation because it was alarming in my email feed.

202 REPLIES 202

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your services are working then you can ignore it. Seems to be a thing today.

skipgallinger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all, 

I just received an email that stated my account was suspended because my autopay did not go through.  However, the payment went through with no issues yesterday.  When I login to my account, there are no suspensions or signs of error.  Just wondering if this email could have been sent by mistake?

Mystia

Wow literally the same thing. Okay I would assume this is a hack or phishing issue. 

KC11

Same here. Someone must be making some mistakes ... 

It looks like some clients are receiving similar email. Could be a case of phishing... Do not click on anything in email.

As long as you have service, you are good and logging into your PM account will confirm that.

What email address is sending these notes?

Justin_M

I appreciate the help.

Justin_M

Thanks for your help.

AngelaPeh

Hello,

I just received an email saying my account is suspended (I use autopay) and that I need to reactivate my account.  However, I received a text yesterday (January 10th) confirming payment has been received.  I checked my account and it says my next payment is due February 9th, 2022.  Why am I receiving this email?

Thank you,

Angela Peh

philkelly

received email saying i missed payment even though i have auto pay set up and balance say 0$.  i also see a charge on my credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luvmykitties , @Justin_M , @okellyki : What's important is whether the services are working. Odd little texts go out erroneously on occasion. As long as things are working you can ignore it.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@schomey

What about your service? Is it active? Same process applies to you 🙂

schomey

I got this error as well and I am very confused. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is your service still active? I'm guessing it is, in which case you can just ignore the erroneous email. If your service has been interrupted, please send a private message to @CS_Agent with your account details.

okellyki

I also did! Very odd. I think it's all good though!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Usually, when accounts undergo renewal, they will show "suspended" for roughly a 24 hrs period, starting on the eve of renewal date and ending the next morning. Just ensure that there is money in Available Funds. However, if one pays by credit card with Autopay activated, it's a good idea to keep an eye on the process because autopay sometimes fails. In that case, a manual payment is needed to reactivate the account.

Do you see this on your account:

Yummy_0-1641930888973.png

If yes, this is normal as long as you have service.

Justin_M

Okay, thank you very much for your response.

luvmykitties

I did as well...seems like spam of phishing type email to me.  I didn't click on anything in the email and logged onto the web and into my account and it says it is all paid up.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justin_M 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working, just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

if your services not working

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

okellyki

Hi all,

Received an email saying that there was an issue with my auto-payment and my account has been suspended. I'm confused because I got an email yesterday at noon saying thank you for your payment and I can see in my account that my most recent payment of $36 was yesterday (jan 10th). Anybody else run into this issue?

Thanks

maxpower

Yes same here, I checked my auto pay and everything looks ok?  Trying to login my account and it's SLOWWWWW.    

Need Help? Let's chat.