cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay failed and self serve is down

dianecreative
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get my phone working? Self-serve at first showed a blank for the amount due, and said that the balance was adequate when i clicked pay. Now the whole self serve website is down. Phone doesn't work. No answer from tech support. (This situation is unacceptable.) 

34 REPLIES 34

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dianecreative wrote:

How do I get my phone working? Self-serve at first showed a blank for the amount due, and said that the balance was adequate when i clicked pay. Now the whole self serve website is down. Phone doesn't work. No answer from tech support. (This situation is unacceptable.) 

@dianecreative   Unfortunately, the autopay system is going through a serious glitch and many other customers are also experiencing similar problems as you.

Wait another hour before trying to log in again and then make sure to clear your browser cookies/cache and use incognito/privacy mode also.

You could also try using the 611 service to make a payment either with a registered CC but requires your PIN to make the payment, or with a voucher which can be purchased from retailers like Cdn. Tire/Walmart, London Drugs, SDM etc., or even gas and convenience stores.

Edit: Nmd looks like @esjliv  got all points covered! 😁

dianecreative
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

neither work

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dianecreative  if this was an Autopay failure, I would advise the Moderators, if I were you, about this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dianecreative wrote:

@dianecreative ,

A lot Autopay failures today.

If you had an Autopay failure make a payment by calling 611 or make a payment through your Self Serve account.

EDIT: as for your Self Serve account, yes it can be slow to log into and have it's issues, try:

• clear your browser's cache
  • try a different browser
  • open a tab in incognito mode
  • try again later...
Need Help? Let's chat.