cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay - when payment date falls on a weekend ...

kermodi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

Just want to say how happy I am with Public Mobile! 🙂

My question is about auto-pay.

When the auto-pay (30 day) payment date falls on a weekend, does it still come out on the 30th day, even though that may be a Saturday or Sunday?

OR does it come out on the last business day before or first business day after the 30th day?

Trying to set up my 2021 calendar with payment dates so I know its paid.

Thanks guys!

kermodi

4 REPLIES 4

Normally, @kermodi , one does not give oneself the solution for a post on the community unless they legitimately found their own solution and no one's responses helped

You can change that by clicking on the three dots on your solution,  and click not the solution.

Then select the user response who best responded to your initial question.

Welcome to the community!!!

You're welcome.

Welcome to Public Mobile

--- and remember, because Public Mobile cycles on a 30-day period, you will eventually see the payment dates move back a day due to some months with 31-days in them.   

kermodi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Excellent - thanks Halimacs! 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, @kermodi , the payment would still come out in time for your account to renew, regardless of which day that is.  You'll notice the payment begin to process in the couple hours preceding the renewal date, then in the early morning hours of the next cycle, it'll be completed.

I've seen renewals occur anytime of week - as well as the corresponding payments.

The difference you may see on your credit card statement may be between the "transaction date" and the "posting date".

EDIT:  Depending on which coast you live on, you may notice this beginning a bit earlier or a bit later than the opposite coast, due to time-zone differences.  😉

Need Help? Let's chat.