cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay is now paying my entire plan

ylh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a higher than normal charge in early January for my 120 90 day plan. I looked at the transaction details in self serve and my auto-pay and referral rewards aren't there and my loyalty reward increased by the expected amount but somehow came after I was charged my entire plan's amount plus taxes. So now I have a 9.00 credit on account and the autopay says it's going to pay the full amount in April. I need someone in billing to take a look at this because something broke. I just want some assurance I'll see my auto-pay and referral credit get posted to my account and in April, I'm only going to pay my plan less all my credits. So in the end, my January and April payments should have the same average cost as my previous payment in October less increased loyalty reward.

8 REPLIES 8

@ylh wrote:

The simon bot doesn't like adblock. Kept 404'ing when I clicked the option to submit a ticket. Had to bring out internet explorer. Ticket submitted. Thanks.

@ylh  Thanks this is good to know for people having an issue trying to submit a ticket.

ylh
A moderator responded after reviewing my account and added missing autopay and referral reward amounts. They did notice a discrepancy between my actual number of referrals versus what I have been rewarded with so I believe I'll have a lower adjusted reward to accurately reflect my referrals moving forward. Overall my loyalty reward went up and my referral reward went down compared to the previous payment in October and hopefully I only get charged my plan less current credit balance on account and less my next quarterly rewards in April plus taxes. Since I've joined, I've always been charged the net of my plan and rewards plus tax through autopay so seeing just my plan plus tax getting charged got me digging around to find out why. Anyway, all is resolved for now, pending the next payment. Thank you all for your help!

@ylh 

Let us know what the outcome is and if there really was a problem or not.

AE_Collector

Loyalty Timeline for 90 day plans:

Day 1 subscribe to plan

Day 91 renewal

Day 181 renewal

Day 271 renewal

Day 361 renewal

Day 366 $1 Loyalty reward arrives in account.

Day 451 Renewal utilizing additional loyalty reward $.

AE_Collector

Since no rewards are lost, just delayed by three months until applied to your bill, I wouldn't lose sleep fighting over it. You will hVe a looser bill next renewal.

OP used "Autopay" terminology in the title but in the post only mentions loyalty reward increase so I think we are talking two different things.

@ylh 

You mentioned loyalty increasing but not until your bill was paid. If so, remember that loyalty is awarded by the year where as on a 90 day plan your renewal around the time of a loyalty "increase" happens on day 360, 720 etc. Thus your loyalty arrives just after a renewal normally (logically 5 days after renewal on day 360) and is there to be applied against your next renewal. If I am interpreting correctly, This is the sort of thing the community is supposed to resolve for you without wasting moderators time.

AE_Collector

ylh

The simon bot doesn't like adblock. Kept 404'ing when I clicked the option to submit a ticket. Had to bring out internet explorer. Ticket submitted. Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ylh  Yes, there was a problem with some 90 day plan renewals with rewards and credits being applied after AutoPay was triggered. 

Rest assured that the credits will be applied during your next renewal. If you would like to verify this with PM then submit a ticket.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@ylh  If you want this sort of issue straightened out, you'll need to contact the Moderator team, because they're the only ones that can actually access your account.

To contact a Moderator, click on the question mark icon in the bottom, right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts.

1.) Click on Chat with SIMon, and on the line, "Ask me something", type "moderator"

2.) Click on "account specific question", and then click on "no, I want a human"

3.) When you see an answer, "submit a ticket Click me!", do the obvious.

Once you've submitted a ticket, occasionally check on your private message envelope icon, near the top of the screen, and when there's a number showing, you've received a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.