cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to activate a new account, payment is not accepted

GeorgeDinidi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm attempting to activate a new account, I have an existing number that I was attempting to bring over. I went through all the steps but at the last page after inputting my payment information nothing happens and a note is at the top of the page in red that the payment cannot be processed. I've attempted a different payment card as is suggested but nothing happens. Can you kindly assist.

6 REPLIES 6

GeorgeDinidi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, it worked.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

FIRST check if your credit card has been charged!

IF NOT, then try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to create an account.

Do not try too many times to enter CC data as you might trigger fraud lock when you would have to wait few hours or ask agent for assistance.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GeorgeDinidi , you might have to wait an hour to try again.  Your SIM card might be session locked.  Definitely use incognito mode on the browser.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@GeorgeDinidi   check your credit card to confirm PM did not take your money yet

if all good,   Try using a different browser to activate.   

And did you provide your old carrier account number for porting?  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@GeorgeDinidi   Try again using a different browser in incognito mode and try again on a computer instead.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@GeorgeDinidi 

Try clearing your browser cache and history and open a new browser window in incognito/private mode. Chrome or edge browser works well.

Need Help? Let's chat.