Did you mean: 

Customer Service reps - respond time.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

23 REPLIES 23

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

How can you pick a solution when you eliminated the question?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BEER   This is an interesting one.  I see you just accepted a solution for a blank question.

What was the question? 

Do you mind to post the question back? 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BEER   not a decent or honest act to pick family member solution.  

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Plan wrote:

Yes they are - but do try to do their best - let's to dump on them because PM computer programers are not keeping up with their updates and revisions. Keep up the good work PM. CS.

self solution removed

@computergeek541  Please remove self-solution again

BEER

Well--well ---

BEER

@Plan wrote:

Yes they are - but do try to do their best - let's to dump on them because PM computer programers are not keeping up with their updates and revisions. Keep up the good work PM. CS.

self solution removed

Plan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I think this holds true for most if not almost all companies. They will have their form responses and a book of protocol to follow so it isn't just a PM thing by any stretch

BEER

@darlicious there is no Price for Life, but I think you earned FREE for Life from your reward already.

@BEER for PM Support Limited power, true.  But I think they can swing a one time offer and couple bucks credit or small amount of free data.  But of course,  they are not in the position to honor you thr $2 autopay discount on your new account

But , there is no excuse PM has not updated all their paln details and communication yet, it has been 4 full months.  They owe you some good compensation 

I think Mr. Entwistle is on tour with The Who in Europe, so he's busy with more important stuff than the $10 plans.

BEER

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Nope Melinda is no longer in the pm division......there is only one dedicated telus manager for pm.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BEER - you're right, getting UNsatisfactory answers from CSA may be common. But as @hTideGnow posted that is the level 1 service I would more or less expect with any mobile provider or customer service line when you first make contact with that person.

If things are not dealt with on the first contact or continued contacts/communications usually an ask for a supervisor is justified. So, persistence sometimes is needed to get something resolved.

edit to add the "UN" above, big difference.🙂

Hi @esjliv I don't want to tag J too often.  The honorary member who tagged J too often is no where to be seen here now.  🙂

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @darlicious  you can tie anything to the $3 these days  LoL

@hTideGnow let's not forget any chance to tag J_PM. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Lol....yeah I want to get my $3 worth before I ever have to pay it if ever...?!!

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Hi @darlicious  you can tie anything to the $3 these days  LoL

@BEER  Also, sending a private message directly to a CSA is only delivered to a general mailbox for later distribution to individual CSAs.

Even responding to a CSA who messaged you may be sent elsewhere if you respond on their day off.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BEER 

There's only one person on that list.

@J_PM 

Unless you want to go to the top?

But Mr Entwistle is busy adding by $3's these days. He doesn't tend to answer his email.

BEER

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BEER But honest,  many first level support does not know much other than reading the script.   In PM case, copy and paste template.   Many are just entry level job, no one wants to make a career out of it.  They just want to close the case quick,  which directly related with their annual performance 

You are a regular,  you know who to write to for serious and official answers  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.