Did you mean: 

Selling SIM Cards!

Samantha1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Selling SIM cards if anyone needs them 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hello everyone if you have friends who is still looking for a SIM card to enjoy the great plan for Freedom Mobile customers please private message me so I can help to hop on the last vagon as it expires today. Thanks.

brobinson5662
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I work Downtown (Coal Harbour) and live North Vancouver (Lonsdale) if anyone is looking for a SIM to squeak into the FM Promo, or just couldnt bother to wait for Canada Post!

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

kutzki

Hey guys! Anybody want a SIM Card? Send me your address and full name, and I'll ship it to you using Canada Post lettermail. Looking forward to hearing from one of you. If you'd prefer to meet in person, Promenade Bus Terminal works best. 🙂

jxoco

I don't know if the promo has ended yesterday or today but I have a sim card.

Yours for the asking, you gotta pick it up.

And put me down as the person who reffered you.

prasprime

Hi PM members,

20th is the last day for $120 Offer. I have 4 Sim card in Saskatoon.

PM if you need any. 

Thanks

micki

I have a new sim card  left.   pick up oshawa area. Near 401

Samantha1
Message me if you need a SIM card, I am currently in Toronto at the pick up spot

noid

Anyone in Milton with an extra sim card?

Thanks

AndreLaranjeiro

Im trying to help anyone out who wants to get on this promo plan and cant/hasnt gotten a sim card.  I have extra sim cards for anyone who needs to sign up before Nov 20!  Using the sim card number, you can activate now, and I will mail them out to you.  PM me if you need them.

outdoorsaddix

I'm sure opinions will vary widely, but I am thinking today is probably the last safe day to order a SIM if you want the $40 deal.

Today is the 15th (Tuesday), orders placed today probably ship tommorow (Wednesday the 16th) and that allows 2 full business days to arrive by Friday the 18th. The 19th and 20th are the weekend so there will be no delivery those days and the last day of the promo is the 20th (Sunday). 

It would be great if PM would promise that any cards ordered up to November 20th could be retroactivley eligible for the deal (might submit that to the lab) but short of that if you want the deal, you should probably order today. 

Need Help? Let's chat.