cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having issues signing in to your account?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Tried both brave and Firefox, deleted data with Firefox and still no dice. For whatever reason my rewards page works to log in but to go to account it just shows "oops" page... I swear, the issues there has been since the "new improved my account page". Very frustrating

I thought the whole point of the update was so that the site is *more* mobile friendly? Now forcing desktop doesn't even work except for rewards

9 REPLIES 9

chfroggy76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, am having the same issue. Brings me to a "message:unauthorized" page.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

PM seems to shut off the self serve between the hours of 12am - 6am ET. password resets won't do anything because there's nothing wrong with the account credentials. 

even though the website is more mobile friendly. it still runs on the same servers it used to. if one sees this image the best solution is to wait. one can try incognito mode to try to login. but, if that doesn't work, waiting is the best remedy

Screenshot_20220915-224026.png

and here is the old image we used to see

Oops.jpeg

HI @Pawprints1986   maybe just morning hours problem?  They always have problem or maintenance work for early morning hours.  I hope you can login now.  I can 

gyw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sometimes same issue on my laptop. Just wait for couple hours then fine. It might be system issue.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got the same issue yesterday, but login ok this morning. It might be system issue.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I haven't had that issue, but whenever a customer service agent asks me to verify, it doesn't work using my community login. Same thing when trying to create a ticket with Simon the Chat Bot.

I've tried resetting my password and incognito with no success.

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I always use incognito, and deleted all browsing data and forced desktop mode but none of it mattered 😕

I didn't try through Simon, but I just wanted to check that my add-on properly added. Seems a pretty easy ask... 

I think you'd better use computer to log in. Some posts said mobile device have these kind of the problems when login.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I always use incognito, and deleted all browsing data and forced desktop mode but none of it mattered 😕

I didn't try through Simon, but I just wanted to check that my add-on properly added. Seems a pretty easy ask... 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 

There is a cache issue with the new website.

Try clearing the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser before login.

Need Help? Let's chat.