cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having trouble getting logged into account page

StevenVE9SY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to log into my account, and I am not able to.  I enter email and password, then when it wants to sent me a confirmation # I''m not getting it.  I tried the app and got the confirmation # there, but that is as far as I get. I either get a 404 error, or the site sends a message that says OOPS something went wrong. Then it says to log in. Then when I try it says I'm logged in.. Today is my payment day, and I forgot to transfer the money yesterday so I did it an hour or so ago. My wife's phone just got the message the the payment did not go through, but neither of us can get in to make the payment.

Kinda frustrating. Tried to send a ticket, but it puts me through the same thing.

11 REPLIES 11

StevenVE9SY

Yes I was, but I had tried my account first. I did a cache clear as the first step in trouble shooting.  Not sure what was causing it. But I did finally get into both accounts and got it all fixed. Had I remembered to transfer the money over yesterday it would not have been a problem. I figure my account was tied up at the time, and once they released it or whatever, then I was able to log in. Who knows.

HI @StevenVE9SY 

great news

since you manage multiple accounts, it is best to use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login as PM site has not of cache troubles

StevenVE9SY

Ok after an hour of trying different browsers and computers, and phone I finally got in and got things fixed. Thanks for all the help. I guess the server just had my account tied up while it was trying to process the payment. I usually pay next months this month just in case something like this happens, but I forgot to do  it last month.

@StevenVE9SY  Are you using the same device to log into both your wife’s account and yours ? If so you need to clear the cache and cookies from web browser and try incognito /private mode . Best to use wife’s phone for her account and your phone for your account to avoid cache issues 

StevenVE9SY

I will try that , thanks!

StevenVE9SY

Still will not work. Can not get into the account to do it.

@StevenVE9SY wrote:

Did try that. No joy. I did finally get into me wife's account and got that fixed. But still can not get into mine.

hi @StevenVE9SY 

please use this link to message support agent and they will sort it out.  This is a message link and you don't need other access, using your current community account would work:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

StevenVE9SY

Did try that. No joy. I did finally get into me wife's account and got that fixed. But still can not get into mine.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

the My Account was working without problem, i just logged in and tested

Try again using browser with Incognito mode

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@StevenVE9SY  Maybe try from another device or computer and try again , also if you see option that says “didn’t get code “ tap it it may give option to send code to email instead . If still no

luck you can ask support to help you re gain access to your account 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @StevenVE9SY 

I can login fine without problem.  Please try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser, and try also with PM app. 

if you still have trouble logging in for payment, you can buy a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart and load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.