cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody can be help, since PM service team did not

edmonton780
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, everyone, I make this post to see if anybody can have an idea for help

I ever have a PM basic plan for my son uses in his high school, but since he went out of province for university last Sempeter, this number has never been used anymore, the SIM card has been discarded. We found this plan still keeps on active from my credit card last December and communicate with the service team from then. but it's more than a month, they still have not cancelled the plan.

First, they ask me 5 questions, I can answer the credit card number, phone number, last payment, and attached my TD credit bill to the PM team, but forget the account number and the email address. back and forth again and again, finally they told us that we can to a local store with a driver's licence to cancel the plan. But the local store said their computer system doesn't even have the menu to make the cancellation. we are pushed back to the online service team.

When we back to the online, they change person to serve me( if what they did can be named SERVICE), they just repeatedly ask me that question, answer questions or log in to cancel the autopay. But I don't need to talk with your team if I can log in, during this fighting( they called service) process, my credit card still makes the payment.

I asked them again and again, I have TD bill, know the phone number, but can't remember other registered info( never make change for a couple of years, just autopay monthly for high school student use), now, how to make the cancellation? the team(changed person a couple of times) didn't give me a clear answer on how to make a cancellation or how to prove that I am the owner according to this situation. They just post me the PM company rules and declare that is to protect me. 

I told them will complain to the government department or BBB or CCts, but not yet. If they still do not let me know how to make a cancellation and just post" company rules", I think I have to file a complaint or post my experience on social media. we literally don't want to fight or make any trouble, but now they SERVE us for more than a month, but still keep on SERVING me this way instead of settling the issue. 

Does anybody have a new proposal on how to cancel this plan? Thanks.

32 REPLIES 32

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@edmonton780 

Do you remember your PIN number for that account?

If you remember the PIN number, you can call 1-855-4PUBLIC (782542).  Enter the phone number. Press 5.  Enter PIN number.  Then choose to remove autopay.  Once you remove autopay, your account will be suspended at next payment date. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@edmonton780 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number associated with the account. Note the renewal date. Before midnight eastern of the renewal date put a hold on your payment card. The autopay will fail and the account will automatically be cancelled 90 days later.

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number again around noon eastern the next day and ensure the service is now suspended and you can remove the hold on your payment card.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.