cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All incoming call go to voicemail

PDaley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to Public Mobile over a week ago and just found out that ALL incoming calls go directly to voice mail. When I check voice mail there is NOTHING there.

So there is no trace of any incoming calls !!

6 REPLIES 6

A-curtis_88

Thank you 😊

@A-curtis_88 

will send you the number, check Community inbox 🙂

A-curtis_88

I am having this same issue, just made the switch to PM a few days ago and can’t receive any incoming calls, would you be able to send me this number to call as well?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @PDaley  

what kind of phone you have?

So, you have never receive an incoming calls since joining?

that would be a stuck port if you ported in your number

Will send you the number to call the PM porting support team and they can confirm if the port was indeed completed, but likley not. Please check your inbox 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number in PM?

When you make a call - what number other see?

Either signal is too weal in your are so system thinks you are off line or porting was not compelted.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PDaley   you sure it is PM voicemail and not the voicemail of your old provider?

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.