cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Calls Straight to Voicemail

KristaJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried everything I can to allow my phone to receive calls and still everything goes straight to voicemail without my phone ever ringing.

I see that many other people are having the same problem. When do you plan on solving this issue? 

11 REPLIES 11

@DennisCronk wrote:

Very simple fix in your settings find network in network go to advanced uncheck auto locate Network take a moment or two for the phone to find a network more than likely will tell you connected to public mobile or give you option to choose 3G or 4G public once connected recheck auto connect to network

@DennisCronk  - did this happen to you as well, and this was what you did which fixed it the issue?

DennisCronk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In phone settings under Network under advanced uncheck auto connect to network it will manually find a network will give you option to choose carrier choose 3G or 4G public mobile when connected reconnect checkmark on auto connect to network in advance settings and good to go!

DennisCronk

Check newest reply for fix

DennisCronk

Posted solution above!

DennisCronk

Very simple fix in your settings find network in network go to advanced uncheck auto locate Network take a moment or two for the phone to find a network more than likely will tell you connected to public mobile or give you option to choose 3G or 4G public once connected recheck auto connect to network

More like the 300th post in the last week

70challenger
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, this is why I am here, it is happening on my wifes phone and I spent a good amount if time trying to figure out the issue.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KristaJ 

It seems that the Telus outage is still affecting more customers.

Try powering off the phone, remove the SIM tray, reseat the SIM, wait 2 minutes, slide the tray back into the phone and power on the phone.

You can also try putting the SIM in another phone and follow the above instructions then put the SIM back in the original phone.

If that fails, contact a CS_Agent to refresh the network setting for your SIM.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try putting your SIM into another phone. That will trigger re-provisioning of your SIM/account and might resolve this type of issue.

Another customer just reported that agent was able to resolve very similar issue. Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you try putting the sim in another phone and see if it works? Then back.

Public is very poor at communication. This community picks up on trends. But we're not Public. Just customers like you.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KristaJ  Definitely may be something wrong as this is 3rd post in last hour.

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.